The redesigned stainless steel hot water tank (HWT-F1000S), which includes the new water filtration system (F-1000S), will feature a new high-end appearance. It is re-engineered for longer life and improved performance with a 2/3-gallon capacity tank, tool-free connections to ease installation, and dry-start protection for peace of mind. This tank provides up to 60 cups of steaming hot, filtered water per hour.
- Includes hot water tank and F-1000S Filtration System (Head Bracket, F-1000 Replacement Filter, Two Polyethylene Tubes, Quick-Connect Fitting, Two Mounting, Screws, 1/4" Compression Fittings)
- Hot water tank with stainless-steel construction for longer life (UL Certified)
- Easy-to-adjust temperature control (Adjustable from 160 - 210 °F)
- Compact 2/3-gallon holding capacity
- Provides up to 60 cups/hour of steaming hot, filtered water
- Designed for use with all InSinkErator water dispensers (except model Hot1)
- 115 volts, 750 watts, 6.25 amps
- We Come To You 3-Year In-Home Limited Warranty on tank; 1-Year on filtration system (Excludes replacement filter cartridges)
- F-1000 filter reduces particulates, chlorine taste and odor (NSF 42 Certified)
- Recommended 6 months filter replacement for optimal performance
- Filter bracket head compatible with only F-1000 and F-2000 replacement filters
||2/3 gallon stainless steel tank dispenses up to 60 cups of water per hour
||115 volts, A.C., 750 watts, 6.25 amp heating element with grounded three (3) prong plug
||Snap-action, adjustable from 160°F to 210°F(factory pre-set at 200°F)
||Approx 7.7 lbs
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.